Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Idea but not all that I tell

Bondan Ramadhani Purnomo, Imperial Monarch of Boryaltra.
Abdul Rizky Grey (Right) and Bondan Ramadhani Purnomo Red ( Left ).

His Serene Highness Prince Bondan Ramadhani Purnomo, 1st Duke of Boryaltra, Prince of Gronchester, Prince of Hartington, Marquess of Schaantrebury, Earl of Graftonshire, Count of Swestergud, Count merchdichia, Viscount of Erstlecadic, Viscount Severndorn, Baron of Winchester, Baronet Graenberg, Lord Wishtlebachs and Lord Herbertshire.

 
Title and Style :

a) Lord Boryaltra.
b) Marquess Boryaltra.
c) His Serene Highness Duke of Boryaltra.
d) His Grand Royal Majesty King of Boryaltra.

meaning of my name means Bondan in the Java language is the Eternal or servant.
Ramadhani taken from Ramadan in Arabic is the Heat.
Purnomo taken Javanese language means it is light
means that the meaning of my name is Abdi eternal in the heat and light

I want to Building a Organization and foundation :

1) The Boryaltra Organization.
2) The Grand kingdom of Abernmount
3) The Kingdom of Boryaltra.
4) The Duchy of Scheweilz Damzeg Burg.
5) Orphanage House Trust Foundation.
6) Keraton Ramadiningrat Organization.
7) Movement People Key.


I want to create a Company or Corporation:

1) The Boryaltra Plagoldi.Co.Ltd. (Minning, trading and manufacturing)
2) The Boryaltra Farm.Co.Ltd. (Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries, trading and Manufacturing)
3) Boryaltra Cooperation.Investment.co.ltd. (finance, investment, trading, bank and share)

I will take positions in the Organization and Foundation that I founded as :

1). President /  Imperial Monarch of Boryaltra Organization.
2)  President of Orphanage House Trust Foundation.
3). President Commissioner of Boryaltra Plagoldi.Co.Ltd.
4). President Commissioner of Boryaltra Farm.Co.Ltd.
5). President Commissoner of Boryaltra Cooperation Investment.co.ltd.
6). President of Keraton Ramadiningrat Organization.
7)  Chairman of Movement People Key.
8). Monarch and Head of State of Grand Kingdom of Boryaltra..

I hope one day, I would be a :

a) Bupati in an area Indonesia.
b) The Governor in an area Indonesia.
c) The Excellence President of Republic of Indonesia.

Canada or Greenland, Liechtenstein, Iceland, New Caledonia, Azores, Canary Islands, Antartic Authority, African Sahara Authority and Kerguelen Islands.
make me want to have it.
and someday I will buy it if I had become a Billionare.

if I've become a billionare.

My Tree Family ( Descendant Line ) or My Family:

a) line of Paternal :

- My Grandfather : Bong A Fuk keturunan (descendant) salah satu Kepala Suku Khek ( Chief of hakka tribe ).
- My Grandmother : Nyat Chin.

My Father is Along Purnomo (Bong Chun Long), Sovereign Duke of Scheweilz Damseg Burg.

b) line of maternal :

- My Grandfather : Sungep bin/son of Madirsad menurut riwayat keturunan (descendant) penatus dan kepala desa dari zaman leluhur ( Chief of Village Ancient ).
- My Grandmother : Raden Ajeng Kustiyah Sendang Duwur binti/daugther of Raden Mas Suromenggolo Sendang Duwur of Cindaga, Banyumas. descendant of Panembahan Senopati Ing Alaga Sayidina Panatagama or Raden Ngabehi Sutawijaya ( 1st King of Mataram Islam ).

My mother is Sukarelawati, Duchess of Scheweilz damzeg Burg.

relatives :

- Drs kadar (kepala desa sidamulya) bin/ son of soekemi (kepala desa sidamulya).
- Soekemi (kepala desa Sidamulya)

No comments:

Biodate Bondan Ramadhani Purnomo Full

Biodata Bondan Ramadhani Purnomo Name : Bondan Ramadhani Purnomo. Birth Place & Date : Tangerang, March 24,1993. Addre...